An Elegantly Designed Bluetooth Remote for Raspberry Pi
- Control your Raspberry Pi home automation projects with ease
- Supports control of home audio-visual and air conditioning devices and shortcut keys for streaming platforms
- Easy setup through smartphone app
- Find my remote function
- Small and lightweight design
‣ Bluetooth operating distance: up to 30m in unobstructed environment
‣ Infrared operating distance: up to 10 m line of sight
‣ Bluetooth: Realtek BLE 4.2 Class 2 device
‣ No. of keys: 4 single press, 4 long press (total 8 keys available)
‣ Power Input: Powered by AAA batteries x 2 pcs
‣ Operating Temperature: 0 – 40 ℃
‣ Software Apps: Android and iOS
‣ Dimension: L114mm x W36mm x T13mm
‣ Weight: 37g
Remodo X User Manual
ZRC-100NA Product Catalogue
A1. Remodo X and User guide.
A2. Remodo X is compatible with :
- Raspberry Pi
- Home entertainment applications such as YouTube, Netflix, Kodi and much more.
- Replace tablets and smartphones, taking control of Social Media such as Instagram, SnapChat, Facebook, Tiktok.
- Additionally, the Remodo X can be programmed as a universal IR remote for over 6,000 brands of appliances including TVs, projectors, sound-systems, Blu-ray/DVD players, air-conditioners and so on.
A3. You don’t have to own a Raspberry Pi to use the Remodo X, you can still enjoy the convenience brought by Remodo X on the other applications.
A4. Remodo X can pair up with the Raspberry Pi 3 and 4.
A5. No, the Remodo X is made to be used with the Raspberry Pi, but it is not included in the purchase.
A6. Yes, the app supports both platforms.
A7. You can program the Remodo X through Remodo app.
A8. Of course. The firmware will update whenever new functions are added or the current bugs are fixed. Customers can enjoy the best user experience.
A9. If you accidentally pressed the “restore to factory setting” in the Remodo apps, you need to reprogram the Remodo X. However, you do not need to reprogram the Remodo X under normal circumstances.
A10. No, you don’t need to.
A11. Maximum of 8 keys (one click and long press)
A12. Yes, you can program the keys as you like, such as program key 1 for YouTube function and key 2 for Spotify function.
A13. The Remodo X has a bluetooth operating distance of up to 30 meters without obstacles and an Infrared operating distance of up to 10 meters within the line of sight.
A14. Remodo app is necessary for users to program and switch key mapping profiles among different apps. Users may need to use the Remodo app when using different apps.
A15. Compared to standard universal remotes, Remodo X offers more flexibility to the users by letting them customize their own remote. Users can simply program the buttons by the Remodo app based on their own needs. In addition, Remodo X supports both IR and HID devices and which may apply to more use cases compared to most standard universal remotes, while most of them only cover IR devices.
A16. Remodo X supports over 90% electronic brands in the market.
A17. “Setup Mode” is for configuring different functions of keys of Remodo X by using REMODO app.
A18. Press and hold [Key 3] + [Key 4] until heard the beep sound. Then, the LED indicator of Remodo X should be flashing in “Red”.
A19. “Operation Mode” is the operation mode of the Remodo X remote after it paired with your device (e.g. Notebook, Raspberry pi, SmartTV, etc.) under Bluetooth connection. All the HID command and 3rd party apps / service keys are working in “Operation Mode” only.
A20. Press and hold [Key 1] + [Key 2] until heard the beep sound. Then, the LED indicator of Remodo X should be flashing in “Green”.
A21. REMODO app can connect the Remodo X which is in “Setup Mode”. Please make sure that your Remodo X are in the “Setup Mode” when you want to program it.
A22. Remodo X will remember the first paired device in “Operation Mode”. If you want to clear the first paired device record, please press and hold [Key 1] + [Key 4] until heard the beep sound.
If you are still having connection failed issue, please also check with the Bluetooth setting of your device. If the paired device list has a Bluetooth device named “Remodo_X_xxxxx”, please remove or forget that device and clear the first paired device record of Remodo X once again.