Release Date: May 16, 2022
Welcome! Thank you for your interest in our Services.
We, Remotec Technology Limited (“we”, “us” or “Remotec”) and our affiliates, provide various functions, applications and services through our products (contained here, the “Services”) for use, and these terms and conditions (the “Terms of Service”) will cover your use of those Services.
Accept the Terms of Service
We may change these Terms of Service from time to time, for example to reflect changes in law or changes in the Service itself. If there are changes, we will post the latest Terms of Service on the company’s website for your information. If you do not agree to the changes, you may stop using our Services If you continue to use our Services after the latest Terms of Service take effect, you confirm that you understand and accept the latest Terms of Service.
We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable limited license to use our Services. You may only use the Services for personal and non-commercial use in accordance with these Terms of Service and the instructions we provide in the Services. References to our Services include all related content and any other materials used to perform and provide access to the Services, including updates, upgrades, enhancements, modifications, revisions or additions to the Services that we provide to you. You acknowledge and agree that our Services are owned by us and our partners and are protected by applicable copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent and other intellectual property laws and treaties. These Terms of Service do not grant you any ownership interest in or incidental to our Services, but only grant you a limited right of use that is revocable under these Terms of Service. The availability and functionality of our services may change depending on where you live, the device you use, or the version of software or operating system you have installed.
The Services provided hereunder this Terms of Service is the use of ZXT-600 (AC Master) in pair with Samsung SmartThings v3 Gateway.
Remotec has embedded ZXT-600 with its intellectual property in the form of IR Database and Code Library for the control of supported Infrared appliances.
We strive to protect the safety of all users of our Services. We also strive to provide uninterrupted service. To help us achieve these goals, you agree to:
1. You will not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or make any attempt to explore the source code or algorithms of our Services.
2. You will not modify or disable any features of our services.
3. You will not create any derivative works based on our Services.
4. You will not use our Services to rent, lease, lend, sublicense or provide any commercial hosting services.
5. You will not violate our intellectual property rights or the rights of any other person when using our Services.
6. You will not violate any laws, rules, regulations, codes of conduct, guidelines or any other requirements of regulatory authorities (as amended from time to time) in any way that violates these Terms of Service or in any jurisdiction in which you reside or use the Service. ,
7. You will not use our Services in any fraudulent or malicious manner, such as by inserting viruses, malicious code or harmful data.
8. You will not use our Services in any way that could damage, disable, overload, cause damage or compromise our systems or security, or interfere with other users.
9. You will not collect or collect any information or data from our Services or systems, nor attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running our Services, except as permitted by applicable law.
Our Services may require Internet access to provide you with certain features. You acknowledge that internet access may incur charges (depending on your internet payment plan) and we are not responsible for internet availability or speed.
We are always working to improve our service. We may update or upgrade the Services in order to share improvements and new features with you. These updates and upgrades are designed to improve, enhance and further develop our Services and may include bug fixes, patches, enhancements, plug-ins and new versions. Necessary updates, such as major bug fixes or security updates, may be downloaded and installed automatically without your consent to protect you and other users. For other non-essential updates, you will be notified in advance and will be able to choose whether to download and enable such updates.
We may at any time:
1. Change, add, suspend or remove features of the Service.
2. Suspend or terminate your rights to use our Services
3. Pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, reject, block access to, or remove any or all of our Services.
Termination of these Terms of Service
Terminated by you
You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by uninstalling the edge driver(s)
Termination of these Terms of Service
Termination by Remotec
We may suspend or stop providing you with all or part of our Services at any time, such as:
1. We reasonably suspect that you have violated these Terms of Service or the instructions we provide in the Services.
2. You have made it clear (directly or by your actions, representations or otherwise) that you do not intend to abide by these Terms of Service.
3. We decide to terminate all or part of our Services (worldwide or in the country where you live or use our services).
4. Applicable law requires us to terminate all or part of the Service (for example, due to changes in applicable law or court rulings or judgments that make the Service or parts of it illegal or illegal).
Termination of these Terms of Service shall not prejudice any rights, obligations and liabilities of you or us arising out of or arising out of these Terms of Service.
We will give you reasonable notice of any change, suspension or discontinuation of the Services, unless it is urgently necessary, in which case we will give you notice at the same time as the change, suspension or discontinuation. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we shall have no liability to you or any third party for the exercise of the above rights.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGES OR LIABILITY FOR: (i) INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR DAMAGES INCLUDING EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES; ( ii) any loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of opportunity, loss of data; or (iii) loss related to errors, omissions, connection or connection problems or network charges. (Please note that liability for consequential damages etc. may not be excluded in your country; in which case this provision will not apply to you.)
1.1 These Terms of Service do not exclude or limit our liability for: (i) death or personal injury caused by our negligence (ii) fraud or misrepresentation (iii) any matter for which we cannot legally exclude our liability matter.
By using our Services in your business, trade or occupation, with our express consent, you agree to indemnify any and all third party claims, actions, losses, damages, liabilities, judgments, Authority, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) to indemnify, defend and hold harmless us, our licensors, agents and all officers, directors and employees of: (i) you or your Any person you have permitted to use our Services is not in compliance with these Terms of Service; (ii) you or anyone using our Services with your permission is in breach of this Agreement; or (iii) you or anyone using our Services with your permission is in breach of any laws or regulations or violate any third party rights.